The Watertown Auto Group has always given our cherished community a helping hand in times of need. The current difficult situation need not make your vehicular needs an impossibility. In fact, now more than ever, we’re totally committed to the 7 Watertown Brand Promises. Since safety is a major concern these days, you don’t need to set foot at our dealership. We’ll gladly bring the dealership to you; although, we have established protocols to ensure your safety (more on that below).
We offer door-to-door service for everything we do at the dealership. Do you need to service your vehicle? We got you covered. We’ll pick your car up, have it serviced, we’ll sanitize it for you and then deliver it to your home or office.
What if you need to buy or lease a new vehicle? We got it covered. Watertown offers 100% online purchase or leasing. Everything you’d do here, you can do online – even the trade and the test-drive. How, you may ask? Easy.
- Browse our inventory here.
- Choose your favorite, add features and packages.
- Choose the financial terms YOU are comfortable with.*
- Include a down payment or use our online appraisal tool to get your trade-in value.^
- Have a question? There’s a representative ready to chat with you at all times.
- Submit your application.
- We’ll deliver the vehicle to you to test-drive and if YOU approve it, we’ll have the papers on hand for you to sign. That’s it! Enjoy your lease or purchase.
Here’s What We’ve Done About COVID-19
The Watertown Auto Group takes your safety and that of our employees very seriously. We’re constantly monitoring all information regarding COVID-19. We have complied with the guidelines established by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control; as well as those taken by our local, state and federal governments. We’re taking a proactive approach to make sure you, our staff and our community are safe.
Here are the steps we’re taking:
- We’re deep cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products. We’re constantly wiping down counters, door handles and all objects and places you may touch/encounter while visiting.
- All our employees have begun wearing gloves to help limit shared exposure; this is being done from the Reception Desk in the front to the Technicians in the back.
- We’ve instructed all employees to follow the established protocols regarding personal and public health and welfare. This includes frequent hand washing and to stay at home upon the first sign they don’t feel well. No employee will be allowed to return unless they submit medical proof.
Our community has been and always will be our priority. Feel free to stop by for all your vehicular needs. Or make use of our door-to-door service.
What If I Lose My Job?
We’re hoping this doesn’t come to pass, but if you do suffer an unforeseen economic loss and find it difficult to make your loan or lease payment, please call us. We’ll work with you and help you in any way we can to weather these difficult times.
You are the most important priority for the Watertown Auto Group. The 7 Watertown Brand Promises are more than words, they’re our commitment to you. Please, let us know how we can help.
We’re Open And At Your Service
The safety of our community, our staff and, of course, you are our main priority. Our dealership and/or our door-to-door service are at your disposal. We’re only a click or phone call away. If you need our help, please reach out to us.
*All prices exclude tax, tag, title, license, and dealer and state fees as applicable by law. With approved credit. Not all buyers will qualify. Some restrictions may apply. See dealer for details. ^Vehicle must pass a Watertown dealership inspection. Not all vehicles will qualify. Some restrictions may apply. Internal and external damage, mechanical condition, excess mileage and extenuating factors may affect final offer. See your Watertown Advisor for full details.